Monday 24 July 2017

Fuschia by Vkare Cherry Care Hand & Nail Cream Review

Hello beautifuls, did you know your hands start showing the signs of ageing fast. When I came to know this, I was shocked and made it a point to carry a good nourishing hand cream always with me. I try to keep applying and reapplying throughout the day. Recently I have started using the Fuschia by Vkare Cherry Care Hand & Nail Cream.


About Fuschia by Vkare Cherry Care Hand & Nail Cream:
A natural rich cream that checks premature ageing of the skin caused by chlorine in water, atmospheric pollution and ill health.

Price: Rs.400 Available here

Packaging: The Fuschia by Vkare Cherry Care Hand & Nail Cream comes in a transparent plastic jar with a silver cap.

My experience: I have been using the Fuschia by Vkare Cherry Care Hand & Nail Cream almost throughout the day, anytime I feel my hands are feeling dry. I have a 21-month-old baby, so I have to do a lot of cleaning and kitchen work and I don't miss applying the hand cream afterwards. The hand cream is really nourishing and you just require a very little amount. It smells really nice and fruity. 


The hands stay hydrated for a long time with the Fuschia by Vkare Cherry Care Hand & Nail Cream. My nails got dull in between, and after I have started applying this cream, they look much shinier and my hands feel softer. One very unique thing about the cream is, although it appears quite thick when applied on the skin it gets absorbed very quickly, without leaving any greasiness. Although I like the jar packaging, some may prefer tube packaging more.

Rating: 4.75/5


Fuschia by Vkare Cherry Care Hand & Nail Cream is a nice product that does a good job of taking care of the hands and nails by nourishing them and leaving them softer & smoother.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management