Thursday 23 July 2015

Farsali Rose Gold Elixir: Review

DSC01652
My Skin type: Extremely Dry

I was recently sent the Farsali Rose Gold Elixir and I mentioned this on my social media and so many of you guys asked me to create an in depth review of this product… so here we go!

Basically the Rose Gold Elixir is a Beauty Oil which works for all skin types and helps your skin look radiant while providing you with a ton of anti-aging benefits.

To be quiet honest, I had some reservations putting oil on my face as I had a terrible experience in the past with a face oil but I was pleasantly surprised how well this little guy absorbs into my skin and leaves it feeling insanely smooth. It feels very light weight on this skin and because my skin is SO dry, I don’t find this greasy at all.

DSC01662Did I also mention that this product is actually infused with 24k gold??? Do you see the tiny bits of GOLD in there? How cool is that!

DSC01657Overall, I really like this little guy! It was definitely become part of my skincare routine recently because I love how my skin literally glows after using this product.

Code: “ARSHIA” will get you some $$ off your order!

 

*Many thanks to Farsali for sending the Rose Gold Elixir to me for review.

 

The post Farsali Rose Gold Elixir: Review appeared first on Happy Treasuress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management